Late January – Labor Day 2017
A Stepping Stones visitor favorite returns January 28! The museum’s beloved Healthyville exhibit is back and better than ever! New additions to the popular experience allow us to learn even more about fitness and nutrition:
- "Shop" for healthy foods in the market
- Brush a giant set of teeth
- Study circulation, digestion and other bodily functions
- Learn how to identify foods as go/slow/whoa
- Play food detective
- Inspect the ins and outs of a giant nose
- Row a boat in tandem with a lifesize skeleton
- Design a warm up and cool down routine
Children and adults will have hands-on opportunities to explore topics in ways that help them understand their bodies, understand the importance of making healthy choices and apply concepts in everyday situations. Eat smart, move more, live well!
Healthyville® was created by Stepping Stones Museum for Children as a part of its Healthy Children, Healthy Communities® initiative.