Children’s Museum Membership
All memberships, which were suspended during our time of temporary closure, were reactivated on Saturday, November 20! We cannot wait to welcome you through our doors and hear our halls fill with laughter and excitement. If you have any questions about membership, our team is happy to help – simply email us or call us at 203 899 0606, ext. 264.
Not a member yet?
Use or mention the code PLAYON22 to receive $15 off any membership level.
• Family Membership – allows entry for two designated adults and all children in the household.
• Family Plus Membership – allows entry for two designated adults and all children in the household, plus two guests per visit. Added benefits of Family Plus include 4 single-use guest passes and access to ACM and ASTC institutions.
• Grandparent Membership – ONLY for grandparents; allows entry for two designated grandparents and all children in the household.
• Friend Membership – allows entry for two designated adults and all children in the household, four guests per visit, eight single-use guest passes and a donated Family Membership to a local family in need. PLUS Free or discounted access to ACM and ASTC member institutions nationwide for all Friend and Lifetime members.
• Lifetime Membership – allows entry for two designated adults and all children in the household, six guests per visit, 12 single-use guest passes and a donated Family Membership. PLUS Free or discounted access to ACM and ASTC member institutions nationwide for all Friend and Lifetime members.
Other Membership Benefits:
• Access to special events.
• Discounts when booking birthday parties, private events and camp experiences. Check out our Parties page and Camps page for more info.
• 10% discount at the Healthyville Café and gift shop.
• Free or discounted access to ACM and ASTC member institutions nationwide for all Friend and Lifetime members.
Buy a Membership and Enter Our Giveaway!
***From Now Until December 15***
To celebrate our Grand Reopening, we are giving away exciting prizes to new members! The grand prize winner will receive a free private playdate for up to 20 people in the new Stepping Stones Museum for Children.
Other winners will receive t-shirts, Family Four Packs and more.
To enter, all you need to do is purchase a new membership between November 20 and December 15! Please note: entries are only valid when contact info is completely filled out, including current phone, email and mailing address.
Your Membership Matters
Stepping Stones relies on the generosity of family and friends, like you, to help sustain operations and grow. We are a non-profit organization that earns almost half its revenue through sponsorship, grants, gifts, and membership. Membership is a support that helps power the engaging learning experiences that our exhibits and programming deliver — your membership is partially tax-deductible and fully appreciated.
The longer you are a member, the more impact you have on the museum and the programs you love. With your membership support, our mission will continue to grow. Thank you for being a part of our family.
Family Plus, Friend and Lifetime members’ reciprocal benefits
Upcoming Membership Events, Programming and/or Discounts
Digital Membership Cards
We launched a digital membership card last year, which makes replacing and updating your cards quick and easy while also reducing our carbon footprint. Check your phone’s digital wallet in case you already added it and be sure to let us know if you do not see your Stepping Stones membership card there.
If you do not see the expiration date on your digital card update on November 20, don’t worry! We are updating many members’ expiration dates, so the system may need a few days to process changes. Rest assured that if you were a member at the time of our closure, you are a member now.
As always, our Membership team is standing by to help. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 203 899 0606 ext. 264.
MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Stepping Stones Museum for Children is a private, non-profit 501 (c)(3) children’s museum. Per IRS regulations, the tax-deductible portion of an annual membership is the total cost of the membership minus the fair market value of the guest passes ($16/ea.) included in that membership level. Tax ID: 22-3199269