2022 Virtual Groups Workshops
Exciting new virtual STEAM-powered (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) workshops will be available for booking in fall 2022.
For booking information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carolyn Volz at 203 899 0606, ext. 208
Reservations and Policies
Making a Reservation
Email email@example.com or
call Carolyn Volz at 203 899 0606, ext 208
Please have the following information ready:
- Name of organization, contact name, phone number, address, and contact email
- Grade and number of classes in your group, with number of children and adults per class
- Name of program(s) you wish to reserve
- Preferred dates and times
- Special educational or physical needs of students
Bookings are made a minimum of two weeks out from the date of contact. When making a reservation, please carefully estimate the number of children and adults in your class(es) in order to minimize the difference between your planned and actual participants. We can only hold a reservation with a deposit or full payment.
NOTE: Submission of a registration does not guarantee a reservation. Stepping Stones will try to accommodate your first choice, but reservations are subject to availability and are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at time of booking
- Final payment is due one week before scheduled visit
If your group numbers have changed since your initial reservation, call 203.899.0606, ext. 208 at least 48 hours prior to your visit. If we do not hear from you, your group will be charged for the number of participants reserved. Additional program participants will result in an additional fee due at check-in.
Stepping Stones is ADA compliant and will work with your group to accommodate special needs. Workshops in Spanish are available with advance notice. Should you require additional assistance, please let us know.
Change in Plans?
- $50 fee will be applied if reservation is rescheduled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled visit
- Reservations may be rescheduled after the announcement of an emergency school closing at your school
- All rescheduled programs must occur before the start of the following school year (by August)
50% refund will be issued if cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled visit.
Groups that do not attend on their scheduled date will be invoiced for the full cost of their visit. The group will be unable to make further reservations until the balance is paid.